Thursday, January 14, 2010

Touche.

Wished that you would give a fuck
If I talked to other men
If I made a move to spite you
But nothing phased you in the end

And you were always on the fence
Hope you know I never second-guessed
All the time that you spent getting high
Guess that I was second best

Just too young to see the signs
You had a love affair with little white lines
I wanted you for you
You wanted me to pass the time

We only fucked as a distraction
Disguise the lack of satisfaction
Watched you tear the room apart
It's all a chain reaction

When you hit bottom you decided
To live your life the way that I did
You'd think for the time I stuck around
I might have been invited

Now I don't have much to say
Guess you never really knew me
For the hell I must have put you through
Way to stick it to me.

1 comment:

  1. This really resonated with me. Goddess... were YOU in my relationship?

    ReplyDelete