Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Daily Whine.

I keep stumbling across people who are pretending to be deep by writing really emo, depressing-type blogs. "Underneath all the smiles, there's a sadness I can't explain". Really? Good to know. Isn't that like, 90% of the population? Look, if you really were as suicidal as you're making yourself sound, you would have shut down every known piece of technology you have a long time ago. You wouldn't be fucking blogging about it. Shut up. Shut up shut up.

Almost as bad as the quoters. "Dance like no one is watching". How about, "Fingerbang me while your cat is in the room". I like that better.

On another note, lots of things have been really cool lately. Although, they are not super interesting to read, which is why I prefer to complain about people instead. We can all agree that people are, almost always, doing stupid shit worth reading.

When I come up with more, I will surely update you.

2 comments: