Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why I Love Yelp.

"I was excited to try this place after reading the review in the Seattle times.. I love Vietnamese sandwiches & have been looking for a good place in West Seattle.. The blond girl w/tattoos working was incredibly rude & unfriendly. I would've just left since she was acting like i was ruining her day by coming in, but I was starving.. so I ordered the tofu sandwich. She started making it, then a cute guy came in- she ripped off the gloves & asked him if he wanted his usual coffee. He said 'no just a sandwich'. I was shocked that she would move on to him when she was almost done slapping my sandwich together. I asked twice for jalapenos but she forgot.. I was so bummed cuz I hafta have em in my Vietnamese sandwiches- that's why I asked 2times. After driving a few minutes I was home & couldn't wait to eat.. The food here is NASTY! The veggies all were brown & old, the tofu was mushy & disgusting and she put so much mayo!! The bread was soaked- I could literally wring juice out of it! It was totally inedible but who would wanna eat something that gross?!?!! Bottom line: horrible rude girl behind the counter & substandard food. I hope the owner of this business can find someone who is actually nice to the customers & not just sitting talking to her girlfriends at work all day"

-Megan L (cunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment