Monday, November 1, 2010

Justifications.

Justifications- Excuses people make for themselves when they know they're fucking up but don't want to come to terms.

Just for the record, this is not a drug awareness post. This is shit I say or probably have said regularly so don't take it like I'm being self righteous. Haha.

"You only live once!"

"I'm young. This is what young people do."

"Don't knock it till you try it."

"Live fast, die young."

"I'm in my experimental years."

"They're just jealous."

"Wanna do a bump?"

"It's punk rock and/or metal."

"They're just close-minded."

"I don't care what other people think."

"I can stop any time I want to."

"I'm totally not an addict, alcoholism doesn't even run in my family."

"It really helped us connect on another level."

"It's not heroin, it's oxycontin."

"It's all about moderation."

"No, trust me man, the guy said it was pure."

"I worked there for over 5 years. There's no way they would fire me."

"I just do it on the weekends."

"What's so wrong with having fun."

"Dude, it just mellows you out."

"It helps me focus. I actually think I'm the person I'm SUPPOSED to be when I'm on it."

"Just this once."

"I seriously haven't done it in 7 months."

"It's ok if like, you're not doing it ALLLLL the time."

"It doesn't affect my life."

"They just don't really understand."

"Dude, my mom used to party like this. We smoked weed together the other day."

"Gotta start somewhere, right?"

"You'll totally view the world differently after."

"At least he was hot."

"I don't smoke it, I just snort it. It's way different."

"I have a SPLITTING headache and I just don't know why."

"But that's not why I'm depressed."

"She does it ALL the time, I seriously only do it once in awhile."

"I don't even like it that much."

"I just got dumped."

"It's not like I would ever BUY it. I'll do it if it's offered to me though."

"You just have to be able to handle yourself. Then you're fine."

"As long as it's pure MDMA and not ecstasy it's safe and fun."

"I just need to smoke some weed and I'll be fine."

"They say it's fucking up my life but you know they used to do the same shit."

"I don't have a problem."

"AA is for douchebags."

"I'm not lazy I just genuinely don't enjoy it. If I enjoyed it I would be like the best worker ever."

"No, I'm just tired."

"I don't have money because I work a minimum wage job and I have to pay rent."

"Nothing this awesome can be that bad for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment